woensdag 15 mei 2013

So I Am The Little Wonder...

I Found It On YouTube
My Special Moment With The Man (1997 Vredenburg Utrecht) Always In My Heart...
(if you see a void here then click the link at the bottom of this page)



  
Thank You wishupon1 for posting! This was My Moment with Bowie. He starts to dance like me at 12.08 and at 12.25 he waves and smiles at me and then he makes glasses with his hands and sings So Far Away... (isn't that funny?). Then they quickly turned the spotlight towards me Ha Ha Ha ! Forever In My Memory.

The whole concert was the best ever. Vredenburg is small, it was an intimate experience. David shared his new (Earthling)music with us, his audience, almost like a try-out. It was very special. After the break he sang lots of his hits including a beautiful version of 'Quicksand' which was one of the highlights. In this video you can actually see that he is enjoying himself and there is a lot of interaction with the audience :-)

Here's the link.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten